Our fabulous driver, Made (pronounced Mah-day). He "made" our trip sooooooo much better!
What a place to have a pool, aye?
at our hotel ...
a local dance/drama group! Quite good, actually!
The story is of a battle between good and evil.
Rice ... up close!
Volcanoes ... of which there are many!
Cocoa beans!
The famous (or maybe infamous!!!) Kopi Luwak coffee beans ... yes, the ones that are "processed" through the bodies of the Luwak cats and "harvested" from their poop. Jim bought some. I never was a coffee drinker and now ... for sure that won't be changing!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Nice pics, Ma. B
Thanks, B!
Beautiful pictures Sharon!!
Like the haircut :)
Wooooah, that dancer's eyes are feakin' me out!!
Thanks, Linda!
And thanks!
And you should have seen her in person -- it was verrrrrrrry freaky 'cuz she kept doing that with her eyes! I'm so glad that I could capture it in a photo, though!
Post a Comment