Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long time ...

Well, I realize that entries in this blog are long overdue! I've recently had the pleasure of seeing some of you "silent readers" in Alaska. What a treat to spend a month there!

So, in the next few days I promise that I'll post lots (aka "gobs," "heaps!") of photos from our visits to Germany, Italy, Austria, Czech Rep., England, and then on to my visits in Alaska.

Currently, I'm sitting in my hotel room in Houston. I've turned in my passport for the final visa work for Saudi. Jim's settling in there, nicely. Though he's been swamped with work, he's been able to get moved into our house with limited supplies as we await the arrival of our shipment. 10 days from now, I'll be joining Jim. What a long and circuitous route it's been! One filled with amazing adventures, sensory overload in beautiful location after beautiful location, valuable time with family in Alaska, hook-ups with friends in Alaska, and now hooking up (this week) with friends in Texas.

My heart is full. Soon, some of it will be spilling out, here!

No comments: