So, we're watching Australia undoubtedly trounce S. Africa in the World Cup Cricket and I'll just load some photos and let the photos speak for themselves. Later ... when I find words ... I'll tell you more.
The first photos will be the Panoramic drive from Joburg to Kruger area. Then, you'll see some gems from Kruger Park. Finally, you'll see some of Vic Falls' wonders. I have more of Vic Falls to load from my camera later ...
If you are inspired enough to decide to make a visit, let me know -- we had the best possible person for our host/guide/cook (braaier -- that's BBQer)/ranger ... his name is Alan Bilbrough (pronounced kinda-like Bulbra) and he made an incredible experience go totally over the top!
If I can't load everything in this blog, I'll keep adding more in other blogs. But if that's what happens, the order will be backwards from what I said earlier!








1 comment:
Wow!
Post a Comment