My calendar countdown was halted. Sooooooooo, here's the latest -- I'm not leaving here tomorrow. The phone line has been down so my ability to blog was gone but I can now spread the word.
Fortunately, before we traveled Jim contacted our tax consultant and we were told that not only Jim, but also I, cannot be in the U.S. more than 32 days/year after he started his job. So, we're changing my tickets. Not sure, yet, when I will travel. It may not be until Jim leaves on the 31st of July. That'll get us in on the 1st of August for a mad rush before we leave for Alaska. I'll keep you "posted." (pun intended!)
The good thing is that it gives me more time to negotiate and begin a new job that was offered here. I'll fill you in on the details when that's settled.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The meeting was delayed until Monday evening so I can't give out news about it, yet.
:-) curiousity builds!
hint: it's unlike anything I've ever done but it does "fit" my skills/gifts/experience mix. It requires development, not maintenance (I can't do maintenance-type roles); it will be a "cleaning up a major mess" type of headache type of job! :-)
Susan, you might check with Brigette and Cyndy. They're taking turns checking in on Emma and this delay might mean that they'd love relief!
Thanks!
Post a Comment